Beyond a shadow of a doubt, travelling is just amazing. Let it be a one-day trip, a weekend getaway, or a long vacation. Whatever it is, all of them hold a bunch of fantastic amusements that you’ll cherish a lifetime. Still, travelling demands good hours of planning. Especially, if you are a tourist, backpacking in an Asian country like Sri Lanka, you should be more considerate on essential travel accessories, similarly to food, transportation, and accommodation. Further, if you are travelling in an Asian country for the first time, you’ll surely need some sort of guidance and support in this case. Nevertheless, you have nothing to worry about! We are here to guide you in figuring out what you really need, and also to help you choose the best picks with regard. So, what are we waiting for! Let us now get to know all about essential travel accessories.
What do I need for travelling Asia?
Apart from your personal belongings, there are a set of accessories that you must have when travelling Asia. Of course, packing right, would further enhance the fascination, creating a perfect atmosphere for you to experience its best. Hence, we thought of helping you out in packing your backpack, if you are counting days to arrive at this splendid continent of Asia. Continue reading to get to know all about them!
- Water Bottle
- Water Purifier Bottle
- Electric Razor
- Electronic toothbrush and water flosser
- Toiletry Kit
- Bath Towel
- Travel Undergarments
- Money Belts
- Trekking Poles
- Dryer Sheet
- Matador Pocket Blanket
- Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Makeup Organizer
- Mist Humidifiers
- Camping Clothesline
- Portable Wash Bags
- Airplane Footrest
- Healthy Pet Simply Feed
- Portable Door Lock
- Health Essentials
- Tech Gadgets
- Travel Bags & Luggage
If you already have them, nothing to worry! You can simply pack them right away. Still, if you are planning to buy them before your next trip, you will surely have a few doubts. Hence, we thought of helping you clear them out. Keep reading, and get informed!
What things should we carry while travelling?
This read will surely cover each and everything that should be in your Asia travel list essentials, along with their importance and a bunch of suggestions. Have a look at the below sections, and you’ll find everything that you need, just at your fingertips!
1. Water Bottle
When you are especially traveling in a pretty hot Asian country, it is essential that you keep yourself hydrated. Thus, it is a must that you have a water bottle with you. It will not only make your travel easier and comfortable but also make you a responsible traveller since it will reduce the use of plastic water bottles, which becomes a hazardous issue for the environment.
- Coming with its unique design, Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle is indeed one of the best water bottles that you can find on the market. It not only amazes you with its purification, but also with its portability, and durability. Grab yours and witness the delight!
2. Water Purifier Bottle
Sanitization of water is never the same in every corner of the world. Besides, it is your responsibility to look after your health. In that case, a water purifier bottle happens to be essential when you are traveling. Having one will help you avoid dangerous illnesses while creating opportunities to travel in the mind of peace.
- Travel in the peace of mind with the LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle. Simply, a long-lasting protector! Removes bacteria, viruses, and cyst, just through mechanical filtration, clearing your doubts with every sip you drink. Use it yourself, and feel the difference!
- Purify your drinking water with the Life straw Go Water Filter Bottles! Guarantees to remove 99.9% of germs, with its purifying system which includes a 2- stage activated carbon filter. Its reusable straw and its handy design make it ideal for travelers beyond doubt. Make sure to own one, before your next trip.
3. Electric Razor
If you are more concerned about a perfect shave, of course, an electric razor is a must-have. Yet, when you are choosing one for travel, there are quite a number of key aspects that you need to pay attention to. Simply, it should be ideal for a shave on the go. Handy, portable, durable, and easy to use! Of course, many of the electric razors offer all these together. So, it is up to you to choose what suits you the best. Moreover, you can find some of the most popular products below.
- Feel the beauty of a perfect shave as the Braun Electric Razor for Men, Series 7 7865cc Electric Shaver adapts to your beard, grooming it in the best possible way. It does its magic with its precision Trimmer. Also, it’s rechargeable. Besides, it comes with a charge station and a travel case, making it your best choice.
- Braun Electric Razor for Men, Series 5 5050cs Electric Shaver simply proves you what an easy clean shave means! Its precision trimmer, and the body groomer, will guarantee to take all your burdens away. Further, its charging stand and the Wet & Dry Foil shaver are simple secrets behind its major popularity. Grab yours and feel the change!
4. Electronic toothbrush and water flosser
Anyone would love to have a perfect shining clean to their teeth. In that case, the electronic toothbrush and the water flosser provides an ideal solution. Maybe you won’t use it everyday. Yet, why not add these handy equipment for your essential travel accessories? Having one, would simply add a sense of fun and novelty to your teeth-cleaning process, while enjoying your travel. If you haven’t used any earlier, the following suggestion would help you choose the best!
- Brush and wash at the same time with the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush! Of course, it is a two in one, offering you three modes to work with as brush, floss, and brush and floss. Effectiveness is clinically proven and is handy in style. So, what are you waiting for? Grab one, and complete your essential travel accessories pack.
5. Toiletry Kit
Having your familiar toiletry products with you is indeed a comfort. Hence, many try to pack their toiletries as much as possible. Still, you need to pack your essentials, saving your packing space. Thus, the toiletry kits on the markets, serve this purpose the best. Moreover, the toiletry kits on the market cover a wide range. They come in varying sizes, materials, styles, as well as at different prices. Make sure you choose the best, that fits your essentials, as well as your parking space. The below suggestion would also help your choice.
- Organize your toiletries in the Herschel Chapter Toiletry Kit! It is handy and stylish and is indeed in the right size. Coming with an internal mesh storage sleeve, and a waterproof zipper detailed main compartment, it holds your toiletries well and safe. Ideal for travelers. Make sure you grab one!
6. Bath Towel
Sharing a towel, or using a towel at the place where you stay is not a good idea at all. Such instances can easily spread germs and infections. Thus, we suggest that a bath towel should necessarily be on your essential travel accessories list. Also, we won’t leave you just with that simple suggestion. Check below for one of the best bath towels that you can find on the market today.
- Make your holiday more comfortable with the Special Designed Family Pack of 4Monster 4 Pack Microfiber Bath Towels! Coming with strong water absorption and quick-drying abilities, the towels in this pack will surely amaze you with their soft and gentle touches. Make sure to add it to your essential travel accessories next time, and you will never regret your decision!
7. Travel Undergarments
Indeed, there is no doubt that you will surely add undergarments to your list of essential travel accessories. Still, looking for something with extra comfort and safety? Take it easy, since we are ready to share with you a product fulfilling all your requirements. Continue reading, and we are sure that you will grab it before your next trip.
- Make your travel, or even your workout more comfortable with H&R Men’s Boxer! The silky-soft modal fabric of it, will make you enjoy your travel at its best. And the interesting thing is, these briefs come with secret hidden pockets that are breathable and comfy. Hence, they’ll keep your tiny valuables safe within them, lessening the threat of thieves while you travel. So, what are you waiting for? Make one yours, and feel the comfort yourself!
8. Money Belts
A Money belt is indeed one of the best options to keep your valuables away from thieves, as well as from your forgetfulness. Fixed around your waist, it will always keep your valuables under your surveillance. Hence, many choose to have a money belt with them, when traveling. Also, it is one of the most essential travel accessories of many, especially among the ones who are addicted to it. In the present, money belts come within an extensive range of styles, and materials. So, your choice may vary from the others. Still, make sure to take one the next time when you travel.
- Keep your valuables with you all day with the VENTURE 4TH RFID Money Belt. Coming with an adjustable elastic strap, it ensures a comfortable fit, and thus, it never becomes a burden for your ease. Also, with a series of hidden pockets, it provides ample space for all your travel essentials. So, what else can you ask for? It is simply one of the best money belts that you can find in the market today.
9. Trekking Poles
The bond a trek has with travel is simply inseparable. Further, the love that travelers have for trekking is never any less. Thus, the demand for trekking gear in the modern world is extremely high as well. Among them, the most demanded equipment is the trekking pole. Hence, it has already become one of the essential travel accessories of many as well. The support it provides for a trekker is amazing beyond words. So, if trekking is one of your favorites, the trekking pole should surely be on your list of essential travel accessories! Still, if you are missing one, this is the perfect time for you to hunt for one. There is a wide range of trekking poles. Make sure that you choose the one that fits your purpose, as well as your budget.
- Enjoy the ultimate comfort and the true joys of a trek, with the help of the Foxelli Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles! They are collapsible, lightweight, and shock-absorbent. Therefore, the support they offer to you can never be disregarded. Apart from that, they also feature natural cork grips, and quick locks making them adjustable and suitable for anyone, and any trekking condition. So, what are you waiting for? Make one yours, and create the most wonderful memories while you trek with confidence!
10. Dryer Sheet
You might even not know how far dryer sheets can help a traveler. Maybe to put them under your bed to chase away the bugs, maybe to put among your clothes, or maybe even to use as an air-freshener. Whatever it is, dryer sheets would turn out to be an ideal substitute. Hence, dryer sheets should be in your essential travel accessories list for sure beyond doubt. Of course, you can find many brands of dryer sheets on the market today. If you are wondering what to choose, our suggestion below might certainly help your decision.
- Keep your surrounding smelling fresh and nice with Grab Green Stoneworks Dryer Sheets! They are composale, and naturally effective, and scented with natural oils. Moreover, they contain 3, 50-sheet boxes, and are perfectly paired to offer you the ease of use. Also, they are indeed life savers while on a trip. So, buy one and witness the comfort without thinking twice!
11. Matador Pocket Blanket
Having a blanket with you while you travel is always a good idea. Still, what do you think about having a pocket blanket? Pretty interesting! Isn’t it? As travelers, we know the struggle you go through in packing your travel essentials. In that case, It would indeed be helpful to have a blanket that you can simply take with you in a pocket. Thus, a pocket blanket simply happens to be an ideal choice when you travel.
- Have with you a Matador Pocket Blanket 2.0 New Version, and enjoy the comfort wherever you are! With its water-resistant features and with its built-in ground stakes, it happens to be the perfect match for a picnic or any other outing. It is ultra-compact and lightweight, and thus, highly portable. Moreover, coming with a wonderful packing style, it makes you move it with ease. So, what else can you ask for? Grab one, and enjoy the comfort!
12. Stainless Steel Travel Mug
A mug happens to be essential to keep you hydrated, and caffeinated, wherever you are. What happens when you are on a trip? You still need a mug for yourself, to take a sip whenever you need. Isn’t it? Thus, having a travel mug is essential. Of course, you can find a wide range of travel mugs on the market today. Still, we suggest that having stainless steel travel mugs would be the best. It would simply help you keep your beverages warmer for a longer time while guaranteeing the mug’s durability.
Keep your beverages hot or cold with the Contigo Autoseal West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug! It comes with a double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel keeping your beverages warmer for more than 5 hours or colder for more than 12 hours. Also, its patented autoseal lid provides a perfect seal giving you the best service that you wish for! So, why not? Make sure you have one when you go on the next trip for sure!
13. Makeup Organizer
Being on travel is never a reason for girls to stay away from makeup. Hence, it is not a wonder, if a number of makeup products rank top on their essential travel accessories list. In that case, a makeup organizer would surely benefit them, in organizing their products, while saving their packing space. Thus, if makeup is a part of your life, of course, never forget to get a makeup organizer!
- Make yourself look the best while having our makeup products organized in the Wular Makeup Organizer! It comes with a smart design, with separate compartments to organize your makeup products, as well as your toiletries. Also, it offers you ample space, making it ideal for all-purpose use. Simply, a best. Own one witness the delight!
14. Mist Humidifiers
Not all can tolerate the use of air conditioners, and heaters. In that case, the need for some moisture in the air comes up. Of course, having a mist humidifier with you will simply solve this problem. Hence, if your body dries up soon, or if you need to eliminate any chances of irritation, having a mist humidifier with you is a must. Wondering what suits you the best? Nothing to worry about. Check our suggestion below.
- Wherever you are, maintain the ideal humidity with the Homech Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifiers! It is a 4L quiet Ultrasonic Humidifier with AI Mode. Also, it has got 3 adjustable mist levels and has a power of lasting for 40 hours. So, no more dry rooms, or no more allergies, as long as you have this with you! So, why not? Make sure you add it to your essential travel accessories.
15. Portable Wash Bag
Washing your clothes while on a trip becomes a major issue. Of course, it won’t be that much of a burden for day travelers. Yet, what if you are traveling for a long vacation or a long business trip? Indeed, you have to pack less and manage the clothes that you pack as well. Also, you cannot always assure about the laundry services and the time available for you to wash and dry your clothes each day. In that case, portable wash bags are the most efficient. It would not only save your time but also offer your clothes a perfect clean. Wondering where to get them? Nothing to worry about. Our suggestion below would surely help you with it.
- Pack less, and wear more with the Scrubba Portable Wash Bag! Of course, a perfect hand washing machine for all your travels and trips. It is 100% synthetic, and its flexible textured scrubbing washboard offers you the best results with no time. Indeed, it is something that you should really try. Grab yours and witness the ease.
16. Camping Clothesline
After discussing about washing your clothes while traveling, there is certainly another thing that would come into your mind. Of course, you guessed it right! You might surely wonder how to dry your clothes after washing. If you are heading for a long vacation, or a camp of a few days, there is no doubt that you will have to wash a few clothes in between and dry them. Accordingly, the best is to have a camping clothesline with you. Also, we know what your next doubt is. What is the best camping clothesline? Read the below section to find an answer for this question.
- Get a Foshine 2 Pack Clotheslines, and dry your clothes easily. It is 1.64 ft in length, and windproof and highly portable. Maybe you are on a campsite, or maybe you are accommodated in a room. Wherever you are, this laundry perfect clothesline satisfies your needs. Grab one and make your lives more easier, as you travel.
17. Hyper Whistle
Do you go on hiking, and camping as a passion? If so, having a hyper whistle with you would never be a waste. Especially, if you are leading any teams, or if you are a guide, this is surely a must for you. Of course, there are many hyper whistles on the market today. You can easily choose one as per your wish!
- Looking for a super loud whistle? If so, HyperWhistle would be the ideal choice for you. It is simply the original world’s loudest whistle and has an impressive long-range with a loudness up to 142db. Would be an ideal companion for camping and hiking, and comes in a user-friendly style. So, having one would not only help you in emergencies but also help you with your guiding career.
18. Airplane Footrest
We clearly know the fact that the long flights are tedious. Yet, we suggest that having a footrest would mitigate many of the issues that arise during long flights. Of course, they offer you a great comfort, making you even sleep in comfort, or even making you fold your legs in the way you like. And why not? They also help toddlers stretch out and sleep in ease. Therefore, whoever you are, wherever you go, an airplane footrest would simply help you fly in comfort.
- Relax while you fly with the help of the Angemay Upgraded Airplane Footrest! It makes your long journeys more comfortable with its thickened super-size foot hammock that comes with premium memory foam, and enhanced breathability. Also, it is available on the market in the upgraded large size. Hence, the comfort and the ease it offers, while reducing the pains that come up while you fly is worth experiencing.
19. Ear Plugs
Earplugs! A perfect fit to reduce the pressure of your ears while travelling in a plane. And why not? Wherever you are, your earplugs would be your best companion that makes you have a calm and peaceful sleep. Therefore, without any doubt, earplugs happen to be essential for many travellers around the world. Of course, there is a wide range of earplugs available in the market today. Thus, you can choose one from your favourite brand and style, as per your wish.
- Keep your ears at ease with 3M Ear Plugs. Its amazing noise reduction abilities, as well as its soft foam, makes anyone who uses it once, use it again for sure. Also, they are safe and disposable. So, what are you waiting for? Make sure you add it to your next essential travel accessories list for sure.
20. Healthy Pet Simply Feed
One of the biggest problems that any of the travellers have is leaving their pets home alone. Yet, it won’t be a problem anymore with the Healthy Pet Simply Feed. It will keep your pet fed, especially your dogs, and cats, at the right time, with the right portion. This will surely help you travel with the mind of peace, since Healthy Pet Simply Feed will look after your pet’s meals.
- Travel with peace of mind, since your pet is fed as usual by the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed. Easily schedule up to 12 meals per day for your loving pet, especially cats and dogs. Coming with an easy to use structure, with slow feed options, and flexible portions, it surely makes your daily routine simple as ever.
21. Portable Door Lock
Sometime you might travel in groups, and sometimes you might even backpack alone. However it is, ensuring your safety as well as the safety of your belongings is obviously a necessity. In this case,a portable door lock would surely be convenient for you. It not only guarantees you are safe at home, yet offers you the confidence of safety and privacy at your accommodation as well. Thus, adding a portable door lock to your essential travel accessories, would never be a bad idea, in any case.
- Addalock, the original portable door lock, not only assures your safety at home, but also your safety on the go! Highly portable, and durable, thus a best choice for travelers. Also, wherever you go, this authentic lock guarantees an additional sense of safety, security, and privacy in your personal space. So, what else do you need? Get one, and travel with heartsease.
22. Travel Health Essentials
After all, health is wealth. So, wherever you go, and whatever you do, you should always keep in mind to look after yourself. Thus, having your health essentials packed right, would indeed benefit you, especially when you are away from, travelling. Next, you might get a doubt as to what the health travel essentials are. In brief, your essential travel accessories should contain a travel health kit with the following.
- Hand Sanitizer
- UV light Sanitizer
- Compression Socks
- Knee Compression
- Hand Compression Gloves
- Elbow Brace Compression Support
- Travel and Camping Pillow
- Melatonin Fast Dissolve Tablets
- Sleep Mask
- Insect Repellent
- Mosquito Net Hat Face Cover
- Face Sunscreen
Now comes the next question. Are all of them important? We would say, ‘Yes, they are!’. Need to know why we say so? Take it easy! You can find all about their importance, along with a bunch of perfect suggestions, in our ‘Travel Health Essentials‘ article. So, why not, have a look at it as well?
23. Tech Gadgets
It is no secret how technology changed our lives over the past years. Similarly, it has impacted the way we travel as well. Besides, it would be a miracle, if someone travels without at least a single tech gadget! Hence, whether we mention it or not, you will surely be adding a few tech gadgets to your essential travel accessories list. Still, to make your plans a bit easier, we thought of sharing with you a perfect list of travel tech gadgets to have with you while you travel. You can find a few of them below.
- Smart Travel Wallet
- Power Adaptor, Voltage Converter, and Splitter Cable
- Routers, and Mobile Hotspots
- Power Bank
- Solar Charger
- Apple iPad Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Case
- Noise Cancelling Overhead Earphone
- Portable Speaker
- Electronic Organizer
- Cam Indoor
- Smart Padlock
- Travel Photography Equipment
Of course, this is just a glimpse of it. There are many more! You might be eager to know about them as well. However, nothing to worry about. You can find all about many more travel tech gadgets, along with some perfect suggestions through our article on ‘Travel Tech Gadgets’. So, if you are planning to pack any sooner, make sure that you check it as well.
24. Travel Bags
Having all your essential travel accessories ready won’t be of any use if you never thought of their mode of transportation. Indeed, that is the place where the importance of travel bags comes on stage. Of course, there is a good number of travel bags on the market, for you to choose what suits you the best. For your information, we have listed below a few of the most popular travel bag types.
- Compression Travel Packing Cubes Set
- Camp Duffel Bag
- Space Savers
- Garment Bag for Travel
- Small Portable Wine Chillers and Insulation Bags
Yes, of course. Knowing them by name would not be enough for you to decide on your choice. Keep calm, because we are ready to share with you all about them, together with the best suggestions. So, why not? Simply check our article on ‘Best Travel Bags’, for a better overview.
Simply, there is no point, if you pack right, and if it is not protected right. Thus, the importance of padlocks can never be ignored. There is no doubt that a padlock happens to be an essential in majority’s travel accessories lists. Stil, if you missed it, this is the right time for you to add it there. Of course, there are many types of padlocks, for you to choose among. You can pick one that suits the best. Meanwhile, we have a few recommendations as well. Continue reading to know their specialties!
- Wondering how to keep your belongings safe? Nothing to worry about. Try out the Lion Locks 5PLS Keyed-Alike Padlock! Indeed, it is durable and safe with its hardened steel lock, thus, is the first-choice for many safety requirements. Grab one, and leave it guard your belongings, while you are away from them.
Many travelers around the world will surely add a pair of sunglasses to their essentials. Some might pack it since it is a trend-setter in fashion. Still, let us highlight the fact that a pair of sunglasses happen to be a travel health essential. As you might already know, a traveler cannot avoid sunlight. Also, frequently being exposed to UV rays of sunlight can bring adverse impacts to your eye health. In that case, the best is to use a pair of sunglasses, that will keep your eyes safe. So, regardless of your destination, make sure you pack a pair of sunglasses. Also, never ignore the fact of ‘protection’, when choosing the pair that suits you the best.
- Keep your eyes healthier with the Ray-Ban RB3548N Hexagonal Flat Lenses Sunglasses! Coming to your hands with a metal frame, glass lenses, and UV protection coating, it guarantees the best for you in all terms. Fashionable, and durable, and perfect for travelers. Thus, an ideal match for you when choosing the right pair of sunglasses!
- Stay healthy, and travel in style, with the Ray-Ban AVIATOR sunglasses! Featuring a metal frame with glasses, along with mirror-coating, it surely makes anyone choose it beyond a doubt. Of course, a perfect choice, both fashionable, and healthy. Thus, an ideal pair of sunglasses for any of the travelers, hunting for one.
By now, you surely have a perfect overview on a good number of essential travel accessories. Still, doubtful about their importance. If so, have a look at the section below. Of course, it will clear out all your doubts with no time.
Importance of Essential Travel Accessories
What if someone asks you why you travel? Exactly, you would say that you enjoy it, and it is for your pleasure that you explore the world. In that instance, let us highlight a fact! Essential travel accessories would enrich the true joys of your travel, creating you opportunities to experience its delight with peace of mind. Simply, that is the reason why we say that essential travel accessories are important.
Let us analyse this factor a bit more. When you are on a trip, most probably you will be travelling in an area in which you are a total visitor. So, by chance, if you find out that you have forgotten to pack some of your essentials, you will have to keep searching for a place to make the purchase. Sometimes, you will have to keep searching for it all the way. That would simply waste your time. It will cost you more. Further, it might even make you purchase something that you already have at home. Simply, that would be a waste of money in a way. Above all, these kinds of things would shrink the peace of mind, which would strongly affect the true joys of your travel. Hence, having all your essential travel accessories packed beforehand, is the best in all ways.
Yet, this never means that you should overpack. We always highlighted the term ‘essential’. So, what is required is to pack light and smart, in an organized way, so that it will help you for a comfortable and safe journey.
Best Quality Travel Accessories
Knowing the importance of travel accessories, you will surely be mindful of packing them when you are to travel. Yet, there is one more thing that you need to pay attention to! It is crucial that you choose ‘quality’ travel accessories as well. Let us find out why!
Simply, there is no secret that travel accessories play a vital role in creating you a wonderful travel experience. Yet, how uncomfortable will it be to find yourself stranded all alone with a dead phone. What would be like to drag you to danger, owing to the fact that your safety gadgets are in despair? What would it be like if you find yourself in a situation where you have to deal with a broken essential? And the worst part will be if your travel accessories go out of order, a day or two after getting them to use. At such instances, you already had the travel accessories with you. Still, they did not add any value to your needs. Indeed, they surely are instances that you really need to avoid. In that case, it is the quality travel accessories that would help you with it.
Then comes another argument on stage, as we immensely love the words ‘low-cost’, and ‘affordable’, especially in the means of travel! Are quality travel accessories expensive? Of course, they are. Still, let us remind you that their usability, durability, and the confidence that they place upon you are worth the cost you incur on them. Hence, spending your money for quality travel accessories is never a waste, yet an investment that you do for a better, and safer travel experience.
The Bottom Line
After all, packing for travel is an art. The ones who travel more frequent master this art through practice, and set off for trips with confidence with heartsease. Yet, if you are still a novice for traveling, you surely need good guidance from the stage of planning what your essential travel accessories are, to choose them, to packing them right. So, we believe that this read helped you with anything and everything about packing right, despite the fact whether you are a novice traveler or an experienced. You can simply get these essentials from a physical store, or an online store like Amazon. So, as we always say, get your travel essentials right, pack them right, and travel safely. Of course, that’s what all matters. Happy and safe journey!